Change Control Diet®
Health Care Provider's Guide
Office Training Kit FREE*
The office training kit grants you access to our Secure Citrix Share File Site which includes:
PDF Copy of the HCP Guide
Training Videos to guide you and your staff through patient visits
Helpful office templates and patient handout forms
* LIMITED TIME ONLY. Normally $299, we will waive this fee in exchange for patient weight loss data. First 50 offices to sign up will also receive 5 free copies of the consumer version book for patients. Email Harry@changecontroldiet.com or call us at 1-888-830-1382 for details.
Intro 1 Program Development and Overview from Change Control Diet® on Vimeo.
- Behavioral weight loss program that promotes slow sustainable weight loss
- It is based on the Change Control Diet book and the 5 A’s Behavior Change Model
- It is easily taught by health care providers
- It is potentially billable to insurance companies as an office visit for disease management for patients with obesity and comorbid medical conditions (Diabetes, CAD, HTN, OA, Sleep Apnea, etc.)
- There are no prescribed diets, prescriptions or supplements as part of the program
Intro 2 Implementing a Weight Loss Program in Your Practice from Change Control Diet® on Vimeo.
- A sustainable long term weight loss program that prescribes changes to a patient’s eating habit and activity level slowly over time
- Patients can go at their own pace
- Improved health and reduction of prescribed medications
- It is not a Fad Diet
Intro 3 Patient Results from Change Control Diet® on Vimeo.
- It can easily be run by Health Care Providers such as NP’s and PA’s
- The program is revenue generating with approximately 6 – 10 office visits per patient:
- Estimated revenue is $600 Per Patient
- 10 Patients = $6,000 in estimated revenue
- 100 Patients = $60,000 in estimated revenue
- Weight loss also improves trackable markers such as HGBA1c and BP thereby improving a practices statistics for reportable measures
Insurance Company Benefits
- Reduction in Medication Expenses
- Eliminating a brand name diabetic Rx can save $3,000 - $5,000 per year!
- Healthier patients have lower health care costs